Homes for Sale Greatwood Sugar Land TX
Homes for Sale Greatwood Sugar Land TX is an established neighborhood in Sugar Land, TX, known for its high-quality single-family residences, abundant community amenities, and well-manicured grounds and sidewalks.
This master-planned area in the city can be found on the southern banks of the Brazos River, sitting across the street from the Riverpark Shopping District and only a short drive away from Central Sugar Land, where people can enjoy a broad selection of restaurants, boutiques, and other retail outlets. For more detailed information about Greatwood Sugar Land TX, please feel free to contact us anytime and let us assist you with any real estate-related concern you may have.
LEISURE HUB: Greatwood in Sugar Land, TX, is nestled among a wide variety of shops, restaurants, and entertainment options. Locals are encouraged to utilize the opportunity to take a stroll through their community park and unwind amidst the verdant surroundings. There are also neighborhood playgrounds and picnic spots, perfect for families with children to bond and have fun together to foster stronger bonds.
EXPANSIVE RESIDENCES: Most single-family homes in Greatwood feature multiple-room configurations, making them ideal for mid-sized families to larger households. Although somewhat larger than the average Sugar Land house, most homes for sale in Greatwood Sugar Land TX, are still reasonably priced. The lush landscaping and picturesque views of the nearby golf course make these homes a wonderful place to take a break. Some of the larger properties in Greatwood also have semi-custom designs with striking facades and great lot sizes that provide additional outdoor space perfect for entertaining guests.
HIGH-VALUE HOMES: All of the homes for sale in Greatwood Sugar Land have been built with only the finest materials and exhibit meticulous attention to detail for every property’s interior and exterior features. Moreover, the gorgeous vistas of the prestige Greatwood Golf Club accentuates the overall market value and demand for homes for sale in Greatwood, Sugar Land, TX, making it more pleasing for families planning to settle down in a master-planned community.
Homes in Greatwood Sugar Land TX
5 Real Estate Facts About Greatwood Sugar Land TX
- Interested homebuyers in the Greatwood community can choose from a wide array of available homes that often fall between $300,000 to $800,000 price brackets.
- Most homes for sale in Greatwood, Sugar Land, TX, are designed with three to six beds and at least two to five-bath configurations.
- The average interior floor space of most residences in Greatwood usually spans between at least 2,200 sqft to as much as 5,000 sqft.
- Residential properties in the wonderful community of Greatwood at Sugar Land typically sit on lots with sizes ranging from 0.17 to 0.42 acres.
- Grand Colonial architecture is often featured across the homes for sale in Greatwood Sugar Land TX. Also, most residences are spearheaded by Fedrick Harris homes, a well-respected home developer with a keen eye for modern home amenities.
On the Map
Greatwood is conveniently accessible using State Route 69, which borders the neighborhood on the north, and via Crabb River Road, which is linked to FM 762 Road on the southern segment of the community.
Greatwood Subdivision Map
Sugar Land Real Estate Statistics
Median Home Price
Median Sale Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Home Ownership Percentage
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale Greatwood Sugar Land TX
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
Don’t take the risk of buying or selling your real estate alone. I’m here to help you succeed! Click the button down below and fill up our contact form to send me a message or give me a call at 832-841-3717. Helping clients find their dream home is my passion and I work hard to ensure you get the best deal possible for your transaction.