Richmond, TX Neighborhood Guides
Find your ideal home in Richmond, TX, with our featured neighborhood pages. These pages are designed to provide a user-friendly search experience showcasing the best features and important considerations a buyer needs to look at when deciding to make a home purchase in the area. If you have questions about neighborhoods or subdivisions not included in this list, please feel free to contact me today.
Richmond, TX Neighborhood Guides
Richmond is located and serves as the county seat for Fort Bend County, Texas. It is also the hometown of Nick Mide and Trace, who were the founders of the corporation that was once known as Oswego.
Richmond, TX, has a small-town feel with all the amenities of a big city. The people are friendly and welcoming, and there is a strong sense of community. The city is home to many parks, trails, and recreational activities, making it ideal for families and outdoor enthusiasts. The cost of living is also relatively low compared to other cities in the area, making the neighborhoods in Richmond TX an attractive option for those looking to save money.
BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT: Richmond TX neighborhoods are part of a fast-rising city and an ideal place to live. Enjoy its tranquility, safety, and convenient access to nearby freeways and toll roads, without all the hustle and bustle. With the construction of new companies and residential areas, you can be part of an ever-growing city. Take advantage of its numerous conveniences and amenities.
STEP INTO HISTORY: Richmond is not only diverse and vibrant, but it also has a rich history. Explore the city’s historical landmarks, such as the home of Congressman John M. Moore, the Historic County Courthouse, and the Long-Smith Cottage, located on the grounds of the Fort Bend Museum. Make the most of your home-buying experience in one of the best neighborhoods in Richmond TX, and discover its vivid past.
EMBRACE CULTURES: Richmond, TX, is home to various races and ethnicities, making it the perfect place to learn and experience different cultures. You will have plenty of ways to explore and have fun with your loved ones, from commercial establishments to areas of interest. It is perfect for people who want to be a part of a culturally-inclusive society.
Richmond Real Estate Statistics
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
MEDIAN PRICE OF SOLD HOMES
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes in Richmond, TX
10 Real Estate Facts about Richmond, TX
- Typical architectural styles found in neighborhoods in Richmond TX, include Contemporary, Traditional, and Ranch designs.
- The city’s real estate market offers lovely single-family residences, quaint townhomes, and multi-family structures.
- Upscale homes are available for purchase for between $1 million to $5.9 million.
- Midpriced properties range from $500,000 to $900,000 and the most affordable residences range from $389,000 to $500,000.
- Properties offer livable interior space spanning between 1,700 sqft to 8,500 sqft.
- Most dwellings in the city sit on lots ranging from 0.10 acres to 20 acres.
- Properties in Richmond TX neighborhoods typically include two to seven bedrooms.
- Homes for sale in Richmond, TX, also encompass properties equipped with at least two to eight bathrooms.
- To make way for custom builds, vacant lots in Richmond, TX, are often sold for $80,000 to $6.5 million, depending on size.
- Many undeveloped lands for sale in Richmond, TX, span from 0.14 to 63 acres.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Richmond ,TX
00 Robertson Road
17 Sovereign Circle
3724 Fm 359 Road
1202 Fm 359 Road
7505 FM 361
400 Hillcrest Drive
Find Your Home
Latest Lands for Sale in Richmond ,TX
415 Crabb River Road
000 Williams Way Blvd
20607 BELLAIRE BLVD
00 Williams Way Boulevard
TBD Mccrary Road
1101 Long Drive
Richmond occupies a sizeable portion of the northeast bank of the Brazos River, while most of the city is on the southwest bank. US Highway 90A links the two sides. Grand Parkway is a road that passes through the boundaries of Richmond.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
Don’t take the risk of buying or selling your real estate alone. I’m here to help you succeed! Click the button down below and fill up our contact form to send me a message or give me a call at 832-841-3717. Helping clients find their dream home is my passion and I work hard to ensure you get the best deal possible for your transaction.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Richmond, TX
Average Household Income
Average Household Size
Cost of Living Score
Things to do in Richmond, TX
Schools in Richmond, TX
|Adolphus Elementary||PK - 5||Public|
|Oakland Elementary School||PK - 5||Public|
|David Crockett Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Polly Ryon Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|William B. Travis High School||9 - 12||Public|
|George Ranch High Shcool||9 - 12||Public|