Explore Sugar Land
Sugar Land Neighborhood Guides
Find your ideal home in Sugar Land, TX, with our featured neighborhood pages. These pages are designed to provide a user-friendly search experience showcasing the best features and important considerations a buyer needs to look at when deciding to make a home purchase in the area. If you have questions about neighborhoods or subdivisions not included in this list, please feel free to contact me today.
Homes for Sale in Sugar Land TX
Sugar Land, TX is a thriving region and one of the wealthiest cities in the United States.
The cultivation of sugarcane became Sugar Land’s primary economic foundation. Sugar eventually emerged as the dominant economic activity once the cultivation and establishment of plantations began. Imperial Sugar was established in 1908 following the acquisition of a sugar cane factory constructed in 1896. One of the well-known companies in the United States is Imperial Sugar, a significant producer, and marketer of sugar headquartered in Sugar Land, TX, and has sugar refineries in California, Georgia, and Louisiana. On the real estate and lifestyle aspect, Sugar Land is ranked as one of the finest suburbs in Texas and one of the best places to live throughout Texas. Please feel free to message our team for more details about the current availability of homes for sale in Sugar Land TX.
PRIME LOCATION: Sugar Land is located only twenty minutes to the southwest of the central business district of Houston. Its prime location in Texas is one of the reasons why its residents can take advantage of all the comforts and conveniences of a huge metropolis while still enjoying a laid-back lifestyle of a quaint small hamlet.
FAMILY-FRIENDLY CITY: Visitors to Sugar Land can find what they’re searching for, whether that’s a taste of history, the newest trends in fashion, or endless hours of entertainment for the whole family. Families with student-aged children will have different schools to choose from since the city is home to many stellar educational institutions, making it one of the most sought-after locations for families relocating to Texas.
ROBUST ECONOMY: With its outstanding economy and well-established market sectors, Sugar Land provides a focal point for entrepreneurship in various fields that are seeing rapid expansion at present. Stability in the local economy is a critical component that affects the employment rate in a particular place. Sugar Land’s strong economy is a significant draw for many businesses, which in turn provides more employment opportunities for locals.
Sugar Land Real Estate Statistics
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
MEDIAN PRICE OF SOLD HOMES
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes in Sugar Land, TX
10 Real Estate Facts about Sugar Land, TX
- The majority of the real estate market of Sugar Land consists of small to large single-family houses.
- Other home types offered by the housing portfolio of Sugar Land include a few units of condos and townhomes.
- Most new homes for sale in Sugar Land TX are valued and are available in the market with listing prices ranging from $200,000 to over $10.9 million.
- The average bedroom configuration of residential properties in Sugar Land varies from three to nine bedrooms.
- Most floor plans available in Sugar Land are designed with at least two to fourteen-bath arrangements.
- The average interior liveable space offered by homes for sale in Sugar Land TX, often spans between 1,000 sqft and 19,180 sqft.
- Residential properties in Sugar Land are typically developed on lots ranging in size from 0.25 acres to almost 37.60 acres.
- The housing market of Sugar Land offers a comprehensive selection of homes, including several luxury homes for sale Sugar Land TX, built from different eras between 1914 and 2020. There are also several newly constructed houses developed in early 2022.
- Many vacant lots can be found in different areas of Sugar Land, most of which span between 0.14 acres and 17.7 acres.
- These vacant lots are typically valued, ranging from $300,000 to $2.4 million, depending on the total acreage.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Sugar Land TX
Find Your Home
Latest Lands for Sale in Sugar Land TX
On the Map
Sugar Land Map
Sugar Land can be found approximately 26 miles southwest of Houston in Texas and is accessible via Interstate 69 and Interstate 10. Another major thoroughfare that residents and visitors can utilize when roaming the area is State Route 6, which serves as an entry point from the area’s northwestern segment down to its southeastern part.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
Don’t take the risk of buying or selling your real estate alone. I’m here to help you succeed! Click the button down below and fill up our contact form to send me a message or give me a call at 832-841-3717. Helping clients find their dream home is my passion and I work hard to ensure you get the best deal possible for your transaction.