Explore Fort Bend Subdivisions
Fort Bend Subdivisions Guides
Fort Bend County is a fantastic Texas community that features amazing cities and family-friendly master-planned communities. Find your dream home in the region with our featured City Pages that showcase the best neighborhoods and available homes for sale in each city.
Homes for Sale in Fort Bend Subdivisions TX
Fort Bend County is a historical gem in southeast Texas with roots dating back to 1837.
The county drew its name from a small fort built on the banks of the Brazos River. It was initially a rural enclave heavily influenced by the railroad and oil and gas industries. Since then, it has undergone a remarkable evolution, bringing forth a wave of master-planned communities and diverse housing options. Many found a home in Sugar Land’s bustling metropolis, the amenity-rich neighborhoods of Missouri City, the serene charm of Fulshear, and the history-rich towns of Richmond and Rosenberg. Fort Bend County offers an enticing place to live, from cosmopolitan to rural. It’s got a rich history, a thriving present, and a promising future, making it an ideal place to plant roots.
FAST-GROWING COUNTY: Forbes recognized Fort Bend County as the fifth-fastest growing county in the United States in 2017. Behind this incredible growth is a combination of a pro-business government philosophy, an exceptional business climate, and ample development opportunities. The area has seen its business landscape transform, with the number of establishments nearly doubling in just a decade. This includes several Fortune 500 giants and innovative startups. The rapid expansion translates to more job opportunities and a robust economy, allowing residents to thrive.
SOCIAL & CULTURAL EVENTS: The annual Fort Bend County Fair in October and the Fort Bend County Czech Fest every May are two events that truly define the area. You can expect thrilling rodeo competitions that showcase the true Texan spirit, carnival rides, games, traditional dances and music performances, arts and crafts booths, and the aroma of delicious food. These occasions bring the community together, celebrating its rich culture and heritage.
HIGH QUALITY OF LIFE: Fort Bend County promises a high quality of life. It’s a place where diversity thrives, both in cultures and lifestyles. Education here is top-notch, with six school districts and four higher learning institutions. The business landscape offers opportunities in various sectors. It also boasts excellent transportation infrastructure, including major interstates, foreign trade zones, international airports, and a deep-water port. Safety and master-planned communities add to the allure. Residents here get the best of everything – education, job opportunities, convenience, and safety.
Fort Bend County Real Estate Statistics
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
MEDIAN PRICE OF SOLD HOMES
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes in Fort Bend County, TX
10 Real Estate Facts about Fort Bend County, TX
- Among the top-notch residential areas in Fort Bend County are the exceptional subdivisions in Fulshear, Katy, Missouri City, Richmond, Rosenberg, and the Outer Fort Bend area.
- Many homes offer picturesque views and access to outdoor activities thanks to the Brazos River, lush parks, scenic landscapes, and golf courses.
- The area has various housing options, from sleek urban condos to spacious single-family homes, townhouses, and vacant lots for outbuilding.
- Starter homes start at $100,000 while luxury mansions can go as high as $8.9M.
- The typical property age in Fort Bend County’s real estate market is approximately 17 years.
- About 53% of the housing units were built between 2000 and 2013, while approximately 16% were constructed during the 1990s. Another 16% date back to the 1960s.
- In the past decade, home values in Fort Bend County have seen a remarkable appreciation rate of 98.9%.
- The county boasts top-rated schools – Fort Bend ISD and Lamar CISD are known for their academic excellence.
- Fort Bend County has lower violent and property crime rates than the national average.
- Houston is only 40 minutes from Fort Bend, providing residents access to a world-class city’s amenities, job opportunities, and cultural attractions.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Fort Bend County, TX
Find Your Home
Latest Lands for Sale in Fort Bend County, TX
On the Map
Fort Bend County Map
Fort Bend County is in southeastern Texas, bordered by Waller County to the north, Harris County to the east, Wharton County to the southwest, and Austin County to the northwest. It is accessible via major highways, including U.S. Route 59 and Texas State Highway 6.
Fort Bend Subdivisions
Interactive Map of Fort Bend Subdivisions
Find your home with our Integrated Google Map widget, which showcases each subdivision border in detail. Identify nearby landmarks or use the map as a reference which home option would best match your needs for your new home in Fort Bend County, TX. Should you require help finding a home in a specific area in the county or have real estate-related questions about the area, please feel free to contact me today.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
Don’t take the risk of buying or selling your real estate alone. I’m here to help you succeed! Click the button down below and fill up our contact form to send me a message or give me a call at 832-841-3717. Helping clients find their dream home is my passion and I work hard to ensure you get the best deal possible for your transaction.