Sugar Land Texas neighborhoods are among Houston’s best suburbs. These master planned communities offer diverse housing options and access to excellent schools. Many of the top Sugar Land neighborhoods maintain a small-town vibe while providing convenient access to big-city amenities.
If you are considering moving to Sugar Land, TX, here are their top neighborhoods:
- Chelsea Harbour
- Covington Woods
- First Colony
- Lake Pointe
- New Territory
- Sugar Creek
- Sugar Lakes
- Villages of Avalon
- Avalon is an ideal neighborhood for those with children, with easy access to parks, playgrounds, and daycare.
- Some of the parks and playgrounds in Avalon: Oyster Creek Park, Pecan Park, and Lost Creek Park.
- Daycare facilities in the Avalon neighborhood, include Primrose School of Sugar Land, The Goddard School, Bright Scholars Academy – Rising Bright Stars, and Primrose School of First Colony, among others.
- As Brook Street is one of the main connections between Highway 90 Alternative and S Texas 6, Belknap residents have convenient access to work, school, and commercial establishments.
- Aside from recreation centers, parks, restaurants, and coffee shops, this neighborhood is also just a short drive away from schools and work locations.
- Despite the busy area, the community maintains a relaxed environment with tall trees and lush greens.
- Chelsea Harbour offers some of the best amenities in Richmond, TX, such as an enormous clubhouse with sparkling swimming pool and two tennis courts.
- Residents enjoy the beautiful view of the lake from their waterfront homes.
- This neighborhood offers access to the best of both worlds: Richmond and Sugar Land.
- Commonwealth is a beautifully planned community that features cozy brick homes, streets lined with trees, and well-maintained green spaces.
- Families enjoy kid-friendly outdoor amenities, such as the neighborhood park that boasts impressive outdoor and indoor facilities.
- Schools and commercial areas are accessible from the neighborhood.
- This modernized neighborhood is surrounded by tall trees and serene lakes, providing a tranquil setting for its residents.
- Residents enjoy several amenities, such as the Covington Pool, a community pool where you can relax and have fun with family and friends.
- There are commercial establishments, restaurants, well-known schools, and plenty of job opportunities available for Covington Woods residents.
- Living in First Colony gives you access to various sources of entertainment, such as the First Colony Mall, a well-known shopping venue filled with exquisite restaurants, beauty shops, local gyms, and other commercial establishments.
- The community also boasts excellent educational institutions, such as Settlers Way Elementary, First Colony Middle School, and Clements High School.
- Greatwood is a master planned community located on the southern side of the Brazos River.
- Homebuyers can choose from an array of luxury homes that are perfect for families.
- Residents enjoy access to exclusive club amenities and well-planned golf facilities that cater to golfers of varying skill levels.
- Residences in Imperial feature a gorgeous fusion of various architectural styles, such as Cape Cod, Georgian, and Modern designs.
- Residents enjoy access to top-of-the-line amenities, including a crystal-clear community pool, tennis courts, and spacious parks.
- Convenient access to different parts of the entire town is made possible through Highway 90 Alternate.
- Lake Pointe is a modern subdivision is filled with beautiful homes that feature Colonial, Georgian, and Southwestern architectural designs.
- This neighborhood is in the heart of Sugar Land, TX, and residents get to enjoy the city life more than any other neighborhood in the area.
- The community is booming with excellent restaurants, coffee shops, and healthcare facilities.
- This master planned residential community offers a family-friendly environment, with convenient access to schools, public parks, recreation, shopping, and so much more.
- The architectural styles of homes in this neighborhood are varied, but there is a uniform theme with Colonial, Traditional, Contemporary, and Georgian-Revival designs.
- Riverstone is another well-planned community ideal for families, with lots of green spaces and public parks spread throughout the neighborhood, excellent schools, and convenient access to recreational and entertainment venues.
- Residences typically feature more than 5,000 square feet of floor space with five to six-bedroom layouts.
- Residents love the breathtaking ambiance in this neighborhood, with its tall, lush trees and plants that provide a sense of privacy, tranquility, and peace.
- The neighborhood offers several amenities, including a gorgeous subdivision pool, relaxing natural lake, and the Sugar Creek Golf Club.
- Surrounded by lakes, residents of Sugar Lakes live in a relaxing environment where they enjoy a cool breeze in the morning and at night.
- Health and wellbeing is promoted through outdoor amenities, such as a community park, tennis court, and community garden.
- Sugar Lakes also provides easy access to malls, restaurants, and top-notch schools.
- Sugarmill boasts several amenities for its residents, including a crystal-clear community pool, recreation complex, and tennis court.
- For families with children, there is a community elementary school in the neighborhood, as well as several middle and high schools around the area which are just minutes away from the community.
- Residents also have convenient access to numerous restaurants, local coffee shops, and grocery markets.
- Sweetwater is a beautiful luxury community known for its extravagance and exclusivity.
- Residents enjoy the member-only club that offers a private golf experience and relaxed enjoyment of the club’s many amenities.
- The neighborhood is just a short drive away from the city center, with convenient access to the many schools, public parks, sports complexes, and shopping areas in the region.
- This master planned community offers a beautiful selection of well-built single-family residences that feature lovely exteriors and well-maintained lawns.
- Residents enjoy access to a variety of conveniences within the community, including notable attractions and landmark establishments such as the Houston Museum of Natural Science.
Villages of Avalon
- Located in a prime location, residents of Villages of Avalon, are assured of minimal risk of flooding and fire-related calamities.
- Residents enjoy the wonderful weather in the villages of Avalon, with cool seasons lasting up to approximately five months.
- The community has a dedicated homeowner’s association, which oversees general care and timely maintenance of residences in the area.
These top 17 neighborhoods in Sugar Land, TX are indeed worth checking out if you are considering moving to this region. If you want to explore your home options in any of these wonderful communities, I’ll be more than happy to show you the residential properties that are available. Feel free to contact me at 832-641-3727 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.